Saturday 17 March 2018

Tanya Leigh Designz Projects

Hello again!  I'm back again today to share the layouts that I've made as part of the Design Team for Tanya Leigh Designz.  Tanya is a New Zealand paper crafter who designs digital kits, and also sells embellishments.  She approached me late last year and asked me to be on her design team.  As a huge supporter of supporting local I was very keen to accept.

Each month Tanya designs a digital kit full of papers, embellishments like labels and tiny words, 4x6 cards and digital stamps.  I love converting her digital stamps into cut files in my Silhouette Cameo design studio.

The first layout was made with January's Summer-themed kit, and for this one I converted the umbrella digital stamp into a cut file, backed it with my favourite papers from the kit, and hand stitched around the outside.  


February's kit was Valentine themed called "I Heart", and I used it to scrap a photo of Brielle ice-skating for the first time. I loved the black and white stripped paper with pink hearts, and in order to make it work (because I can only print at A4) I made an 8.5x11 page.  For this one I altered her digital tag and turned it into a cut file.


I also made a process video for this layout:



March's kit is Easter-themed and is called "Some Bunny Loves You". Its so super cute, and I had to turn the bunny ears into a cut file.  I fussy cut the tulips from one of the papers, and did lots of splatters on my background with watercolours, Heidi Swapp Colourshine and Studio Calico's Mr Hueys.  


It's at this point that I've just realised that I've scrapped Brielle for all of these layouts!  Not exactly even when you have 4 kids!!

Thanks for looking!








No comments:

Post a Comment