Monday 3 July 2017

September 2016 Hip Kit Layout Share

Hello!  Today I'm doing a throw back to last year, because I've realised that I've never shared any of the layouts I made for myself since I started back as a subscriber to the Hip Kit Club.  After I finished my Design Team term with Clique Kits, I decided to subscribe again to Hip Kits, and aside from the layouts that I made for The Cut Shoppe with the kits, I've never shared these here on my blog.  I do have layout share videos on my YouTube channel, but the end of Ava's pregnancy was very busy, as was after I had her, so without further ado, I'm starting with September 2016.  At the end of this post will be my layout share video.

This layout used an exclusive cut file by Ashley Horton, and works so perfectly with the pink in my photos.


Another exclusive cut file, this time by Kim Watson, and featuring gorgeous birds.


A boy layout made with an exclusive cut file title and using mixed media.


My favourite paper in the kit features on this layout!


I had fun with a long title on this one, and I watercoloured some circles and machine stitched them.


This layout is an 8x8 page for my grateful album, featuring the same cut file as the first layout, but cut in vellum.


And another 8x8 page about Shaun, with a stitched title.


And here is my video.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment